Search This Blog

Friday 29 March 2013

Euromillions draw

Easter Euromillions draw is a whacking £110 millions...
One thing for sure,  I would not like to win this...
Why?
Well it's a massive amount,  too much for one person...  It's an obscene amount.

What would you do with it?
Overnight  ,  someone will be richer than David Bowie...
Bowie is a musical legend,  spent decades perfecting his craft and yet a £2.00 investment in the lottery can achieve undreamt of wealth...

Would I give it all away if I won this?  Errm,  err, no!!
II'd share some of it but I'd keep a massive amount,  use it wisely starting a few businesses,  employing people and re-skilling many others with a view to innovative ways to work...

Then there would be all those concepts and ideas I could make real....

Then reality hits,  it's good to dream but keep life real.

Read Legally Lucky on paperback or Kindle.


1 comment:

  1. Reality... Surprise surprise, my ticket won nothing!!
    As long as one does not expect to win and not hedge economic satisfaction on this game of chance, then there is nothing wrong with this...

    ReplyDelete