Search This Blog

Thursday 15 January 2015

Overwhelming choice

There is an overwhelming choice of books available in paperback or Kindle.
How do we differentiate them from others?
Why would you choose specific ones and not others?
What makes a book successful?
How do we get them read?  Is it possible a masterpiece could remain hidden?
Is it the heavy support of the publishing machine and it's hunt for return on investment?

There are loads of possibilities out there that can cause a book to go viral... Despite it's quality? It remains a mystery..

It is such an impossible answer...  If one says read my book...  Does it really cause a negative and put readers off?

My reasons for writing are to share the stories with others. 
I love the fact I have an imagination, I am creative and daring enough to put my neck on the line and brave enough to take a plunge...

I'm Proud of the books I've written and hopefully others will appreciate the reason and beauty of them.

Any ideas for increasing readership would be appreciated though..

No comments:

Post a Comment