Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 February 2019

Advertising on the blog...

I had an email from Google today asking about my account being inactive and having had no advertising on it for the last 5 months...
I have been recovering from Encephalitis and I am still in the process of getting back to myself.
I have ignored my blog for a while but getting back to it...
I have advertised my books a few times haven't I?
No?
Okay let me send you to my author page on Amazon... So you can check out for some valentines day specials...

Now with regards to advertising: Okay, here my response, as I sip into my aromatic cup of Nescafe Alta Rica which is a great alternative instant coffee when I haven't got the energy to grind my coffee beans. Otherwise I would grind Aldi coffee beans. They have been shown to be deliciously better than posh brands and in our household, we agree.!
I am sipping coffee, contemplating lunch.
Do we go and have a cheeky Nando's or cook at home?
I think cooking at home will be the vote even though we get an NHS discount at Nando's.. 😜

Well today, I am looking at cooking something different with some fresh chicken beasts... Anyone have a recipe for me?
I'd appreciate it.

I'm looking at cooking Italian, spaghetti with tomato salsa and cheese, garlic, onions and a little red wine to bring the flavours out. I have a bottle of Faustino to open and although a little wasteful of such ezcuisit Spanish wine, it is a beautiful end product.

Anyway, this is for dinner, in the meantime, lunch... A few walnuts and a piece of bread from my favourite master bakers..  Dorrington... Yummy.

Now let's not forget Valentines day, so for your loved one, a card from Moonpig never fails!

Anyway, for now have a good day and link up soon.

1 comment: