Search This Blog

Thursday 3 December 2015

My first flirtation with writing comedy

My next book is already in the wire-frame stage.
It's my first attempt at writing comedy in a novel.
It's based on a family holiday we had in France.
Most is based on truth....
It's going to be a mix between national lampoons holiday and a trip advisor nightmare.
I am still at odds at a good definitive title but St the moment it's working title is Frolicking French Fun or Hilarity on the Hills...
Advice on this greatly appreciated.
I'm enjoying penning the memories and relieving the reflections.

Glad we can laugh about this now. 
Not long now folks although next one up is the Spanish version of Phantasms in the Infirmary out later this month... In time for navidades...  Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment