Search This Blog

Sunday 4 October 2015

Writing a story together

I'm planning on joining up Phantasms in the Infirmary Vol I and Vol II into a compendium of scary hospital horror.
Obviously, I don't want to cannibalise sales so would leave the separate entities (pardon the pun) available for separate purchase.
However, there has to be something different in the amalgamated edition so I thought it would be great to write a scary hospital horror tale together with you all..  What are yourtthoughts on this?

How I will it work?
Add in and build the Story
On Google and on my Facebook page

https:// www.facebook.com/Ramsbooks

Once we have a complete story, edit and include in the joint version.

Sounds like a good idea?

I'll give it a week for replies then we will start building it....

No comments:

Post a Comment