Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 October 2016

Hallowed Ground

St Augastine hospital houses many ghosts and spectres but could be any hospital anywhere. 

This fictional hospital is the building that houses this spectacular range of Phantasms that are collected from many colleagues and friends in the health care system worldwide.
Although fictitious, they are based on true experiences and existing hospital folklore.

It has given rise to the Phantasms in the Infirmary Vol I and Vol II plus The Ultimate Phantasms in the Infirmary books I have written along with the Spanish version of Vol I too.
Julie and I wrote the first one and I am sure there are more to come as a combo.

The Phantasms books are great short stories, a compendium of ghostly tales to read on Halloween.

They are available on kindle and paperback through your local Amazon website.

'visiting time is open, dare to visit '

No comments:

Post a Comment