Search This Blog

Thursday 30 October 2014

Plugging the new book - Phantasms in the Infirmary

I am putting quite a bit of effort in plugging our new book - Phantasms in the Infirmary, however there are three others available to read right now

Legally Lucky
Phobic Wars
Mental Dental (MBP)

They are all very different and very deserving, in my view but I am biased.

So why write?
Is it for the money? Well that to me is secondary.
I write to relax and unwind, leave the present and enter a creative realm of fiction.

I am very proud of what I have written and I appreciate it may not be Dickensian on Shakespearian but it is contemporary.

They are great stories underpinning my own unique style of writing.
I am used to writing research and reports professionally and this sometimes may be slightly unorthodox but its how I do it...

I hope you can give them a chance, read them, enjoy them. If you do (or don't), I ask you to please leave a review on my author page or on my website / blog...
This will help  distribute my work so more people can enjoy them.

Thanks for your time and interest and don' forget to share the fruits of my thoughts.

Thanks
Ram

No comments:

Post a Comment