Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 August 2014

The greatest book ever written?

What is your favourite book?
Why is it your favourite?  Is it the style of writing,  the story line or both?
One of my favourite books was a book called. 'Addict'  by Stephen Smith
Addict
Another great author in my view is any book by Stephen Fry especially' Making History'....  Brilliant
Making History

My books are far from being perfect but I enjoyed the release of developing the story.  A great way to unwind after a heavy day of 'saving lives'...
The whole thing was great, from putting pen on paper then transferring it on to the pc,  the plan,  structure etc.
My regrets.. ' impatience'...  I am too eager to publish without putting as much attention to detail as I should. 
This spoilt the experience a little but the stories are the 'poodles privates' especially Mental Dental (MBP).

Please share your library list..

No comments:

Post a Comment